About the Scholarship
The first 100 eligible Indiana students who enroll full-time in fall classes at SMC will receive the Indiana Merit Award, a renewable $500* scholarship that allows Indiana students to pay SMC’s in-state tuition.
- Indiana resident
- Current graduating high school senior
- 2.5 or higher GPA
How to Get the Indiana Merit Award
Complete the SMC Admissions process, which includes:
- Applying for admission to SMC
- Sending us your transcripts and test scores
- Taking placement tests, if necessary
- Enrolling in 12+ credit hours for the upcoming fall semester
The Indiana Merit Award is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
*$500 per year awarded as $250 each fall and spring semester. Renewable for up to four semesters.